- Develop web/mobile applications
- Apply modern web technologies for Front end development of large IT applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize web applications for cross- browser display, speed and scalability
- Collaborate with the project team to define the scope and design technical solution
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users, customers and other platform stakeholders
- 2+ year of experience as a Front-End developer
- Solid understanding of HTML 5 and CSS and hands-on experience with both
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks such as Vue, Nuxt, React
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors like Less and Sass
- Experience with version control software (preferably Git)
- Interested in Usability and UX
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Micro Frontends
- Familiarity with Microservices architectural patterns
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Competitive salary.
- Long-term prospects.
- Casual environment - no dress code
- Workstation of your choice
- Excellent working conditions & a fun workplace.
- High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast growing company.
- Dynamic working environment
Make your first move in giving your career a massive push forward.
Apply for this position
You can also send an email to our recruiter at email@example.com